Becker Professional Education
BGS Members: Receive $300 off CPA Review Course
(online, classroom or self-study)
Join more than 400,000 successful CPA candidates who prepared with Becker Professional Education. Becker offers a completely integrated program that maximizes your study and replicates the exam in every way, giving you the greatest chance of passing.
Sample Becker Now!
Access Becker's complimentary online demo and experience every aspect of its CPA Exam Review course. Leave no doubt; prepare with Becker.
Flexible Formats to Fit Your Life
With a dynamic array of formats (Live, Online & Self-Study), there is an approach to complement your lifestyle, work schedule and preferred method of learning. And no matter which flexible format you choose, you receive the same Becker learning tools and comprehensive learning approach to help you succeed.
The comprehensive course includes:
- Expert Instruction-100 hours of instruction from the best-of-the-best subject matter exam experts.
- PassMasterTM Interactive Software-Mirrors exam interface with nearly 6,500 multiple choice questions—more than other review providers.
- Complete Simulations-There are more than 200 complete task-based simulations available for practice.
- Final Exam Software-Mirrors functionality and content of the actual CPA Exam so you can become familiar with the Computer-Based Test (CBT) environment. Includes two final practice exams per part.
- Textbooks-Organized by the topics tested on the CPA Exam. Includes hundreds of past exam questions.
- Interactive Study Planner-Helps develop an optimum study plan tailored to your study preferences.
- The Becker Promise®-If you study with Becker but do not pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course tuition-free (certain requirements apply).
- Native Mac-Our CPA Exam Review is also available for the Mac Operating System.
To learn more about Becker’s CPA Exam review, visit becker.com/cpa-review or call 877.CPA EXAM.
*Becker Professional Education students pass at twice the rate of all CPA Exam candidates who did not take a Becker review course, based on averages of AICPA-published pass rates. Data verified by an independent, third-party firm.
You must be a BGS lifetime member to access this benefit.
BGS Members: Beta Gamma Sigma has created accounts on this site for all members for whom we have an email address on file. If you do not know your username and password for this site, click the "Forgotten password" link and enter the email address that you have on file with Beta Gamma Sigma (the one at which you receive communications from the Society). Instructions for logging into your account will be sent to you.