GEICO Scholarship Opportunity
In 2016, GEICO awarded more than $90,000 in Achievement Awards to undergraduate students from across the country! We would like to invite your students to participate in the 2017 GEICO Achievement Award Program. This program is not limited to BGS members.
This long-standing GEICO tradition is designed to recognize exceptional college students majoring in business, mathematics, computer science and related fields.
The program requires that applicants:
- Are currently enrolled at a four-year school on a full-time basis
- Possess sophomore or junior status/classification
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program (including economics, MIS, statistics)
- Have demonstrated leadership within their campus and/or community
You can simply direct your students to geico.jobs/achievement where they can learn more about the GEICO Achievement Award Program. Eligible students are able to apply beginning Oct. 4, 2016. Interested students are required to submit an online application, resume, unofficial transcript, letter of recommendation, and a short essay. All online applications must be submitted by Nov. 17, 2016. Recipients will be announced in the spring semester 2017.
We’re so pleased to be able to offer this GEICO program to your students. Encourage all eligible students to apply today!