Enterprise Holdings Emerald Club
Emerald Club offers enhanced services when renting cars for personal or business use that we feel will add value to our members.
Enrollment in National’s Emerald Club frequent renter program is complimentary to all Beta Gamma Sigma members and employees, and will provide the following benefits:
- Bypass the counter
- Choose your own car - Don't waste time looking for your assigned car - just choose any car from the Emerald Club Aisle, which is stocked with mid-size or larger vehicles, and pay the reserved mid-size rate.
- Speed up returns with an E-Receipt
- Choose your rewards. Choose to either earn rental credits towards a Free Day OR choose to automatically receive frequent flyer miles for each day rented ***EARN REWARDS FASTER IN EMERALD CLUB WITH NO BLACKOUT DATES!***
Current members of Emerald Club are encouraged to updated their information with Enterprise to reflect their BGS membership. If you are already an Emerald Club member or an Enterprise Plus Member send your Emerald Club number and name to Linda.K.Freeman@ehi.com and your Emerald Club profile will be updated.
Already enrolled in other loyalty programs but interested in switching to Emerald Club? Enterprise will match your status! If you are currently enrolled in another loyalty program for car rental send your status along with your new Emerald Club number to Linda.K.Freeman@ehi.com and your status will be matched
Benefits of renting through Enterprise and National:
- Renting at local Enterprise locations is a great alternative to mileage reimbursement
- National will status match any other car rental loyalty program in Emerald Club
- JD Power & Associates ranks Enterprise and National #1 and #2 for customer service for 2015
- Emerald Club is also recognized at Enterprise Rent-A-Car to earn rewards
- Two Brands are better than one- National for counter bypass service at airports and Enterprise for neighborhood or regional travel needs
- Take advantage of the discount program for vacation or personal use
You must be a BGS lifetime member to access this benefit.
BGS Members: Beta Gamma Sigma has created accounts on this site for all members for whom we have an email address on file. If you do not know your username and password for this site, click the "Forgotten password" link and enter the email address that you have on file with Beta Gamma Sigma (the one at which you receive communications from the Society). Instructions for logging into your account will be sent to you.