Graduate School Resources for BGS Members
Beta Gamma Sigma is pleased to bring you its second Top Tier virtual grad school fair! This 3-week grad fair connects some of the world's best business talent with top-notch schools. BGS members looking to earn a graduate degree are given a unique opportunity to network in real-time with grad school representatives who recognize BGS as the best in business. Participating schools have the opportunity to meet with and recruit the brightest candidates for their programs.
If you’re thinking about furthering your education with a graduate degree in business, you’ve come to the right place. TOP TIER is designed for ultimate connection and convenience. The fair takes place February 20 - March 10. Students taking advantage of this member-only resource will be able to:
- Participate from anywhere, thanks to Top Tier's convenient web-based format.
- Tune in from their mobile device.
- Chat with TOP TIER school representatives via GoToWebinar.
- Network with grad school representatives who know that BGS members are among the top 10% of of students from the top 5% of business schools.
- Participate for FREE and sign up for unlimited sessions.
See how your BGS membership can help you further your education! Check out our list of partner schools offering GMAT and application waivers and those offering graduate scholarships to BGS members. And don’t forget to review the discounts you receive on test prep too.
When: Feb 20-Mar 10, 2017
Cost: FREE for BGS members
Want to build an even more prestigious graduate program with the best business talent in the world? Join TOP TIER, Beta Gamma Sigma’s virtual graduate school fair! BGS members are sought after by business schools, because they have already met stringent guidelines for membership by placing in the top 10% at AACSB-accredited institutions. They are proven leaders with the drive to succeed. TOP TIER can help you connect with these young leaders through:
- Exclusive webinars (presented as just one school at a given time)
- 45-minute “meetings” with students
- Q&A sessions via voice or text to individuals or groups of students
- Multiple presenter options
- Presentation capability with shared screen feature
- Tracking functionality
- Ability to share your documents with students even before the session starts
- A recording of your session for additional student outreach
- Polling technology, and to make TOP TIER a convenient experience, you may select the timing of your presentation* and conduct the webinar from virtually anywhere
When: Feb 20-Mar 10, 2017
Cost: Only $150 USD
Further Information: Email Lakshmi at email@example.com