- Cutting edge business practices that incorporate service to humanity
- Unique strategies to mitigate risk, overcome set-backs or strategically lead the organization in fulfillment of its vision
- Success in overcoming risk in new venture development
- Willingness to continually evaluate new market trends then adapt accordingly in order to sustain an edge in competitive environments
- Successful accomplishment of the above two criteria (innovation and enterprise) during the past 5-10 years
- Promise of additional achievements during years to come as seen in future projections, organizational strategic vision and outline metrics or goals
Business Ethics and Ethical Leadership
- The nominee shall have been a model of ethical business leadership in his or her career and have exemplified the highest honor and integrity consistent with the ideals of Beta Gamma Sigma.
- A nominee need not have received a degree in business or be a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Nominations may be received from a Beta Gamma Sigma chapter, through the Faculty Advisor or Dean, or from a member of the Board of Governors. BGS is committed to recognizing a globally diverse group of talented business leaders. One to three individuals will be selected annually for the award.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS DECEMBER 15, 2017
- Complete nomination form online
- Nomination materials are limited to the following items only. Chapters may submit all five or any combination but materials outside of those listed will not be accepted.
- Nominee Resume
- Nominee Bio (not to exceed 220 words)
- Nomination Letter from Chapter Officer (Chapter Advisor OR Dean) or Board of Governor
- Supplemental materials in a single document (preferably a pdf) not to exceed two (2) pages. BGS will only accept a maximum of two supplemental items. Supplemental materials are limited to the following:
- News articles from campus, local or national sources
- Photos with captions
- Nominee Photo
- Please include all nominee information and supporting materials in a single zip file. You may have separate documents for the resume, bio, and nomination letter, but your supporting materials need to be in a single document (pdf or word doc).
Causes for Rejection of Nomination
- Nomination does not follow the submission criteria
- Nomination includes supplemental materials that do not coincide with the above limitations
- Nomination submission instructions were not followed