The deadline to fill out the application is January, 20th 2017
- Complete nomination form online: https://betagammasigma.org/me/ba-award-application
- Nomination materials are limited to the following items only. Chapters may submit all five or any combination but materials outside of those listed will not be accepted.
- Nominee Resume
- Nominee Bio (not to exceed 220 words)
- Nomination Letter from Chapter Officer (Chapter Advisor OR Dean) or Board of Governor
- Supplemental materials in a single document (preferably a pdf) not to exceed 3 pages. Supplemental materials are limited to the following:
- News articles from campus, local or national sources
- Photos with captions
- Nominee Photo
- Please include all nominee information and supporting materials in a single zip file. You may have separate documents for the resume, bio, and nomination letter, but your supporting materials need to be in a single document (pdf or word doc).