Princeton Review / BGS Test Preparation Discount Program
Prep with us...
We guarantee you'll score more.
Considering graduate school? Now is the perfect time and, when you prep with The Princeton Review, you save on tuition.
Beta Gamma Sigma members receive 15% off classroom courses or $150 off online courses.
You must be a BGS lifetime member to access this benefit.
BGS Members: Beta Gamma Sigma has created accounts on this site for all members for whom we have an email address on file. If you do not know your username and password for this site, click the "Forgotten password" link and enter the email address that you have on file with Beta Gamma Sigma (the one at which you receive communications from the Society). Instructions for logging into your account will be sent to you.
Prep with us and experience the Princeton Review advantage. We offer:
- Guaranteed results with our proven methodology and score-raising strategies
- Passionate, engaging and expert instructors who motivate you
- Small classes for personalized instruction
- Comprehensive and up-to-date study materials
- Private tutoring available – the ultimate in convenience
- Customized Courses - we’ll design a full -fledged course to meet your scheduling needs
For more information about any of our courses, check out PrincetonReview.com, or call us at 800-2Review.
A top GMAT score is an investment in your future. Ultimate was created with a busy professional like you in mind. Maximize your time and score with comprehensive prep covering all GMAT content and test-taking strategies.
Classroom instruction is supplemented with 30 office hours per week with our certified GMAT experts, so you can review homework and ask questions on your schedule. Ultimate also gives you the flexibility to review lessons whenever you want with recordings of every class session available online. We guarantee your score will improve or you'll get your money back.
Designed to be the most personalized GMAT prep course, this program will help you achieve your best score with:
- 27 hours of live instruction
- Small class sizes
- 10 full-length, proprietary computer-adaptive GMATs that use adaptive-by-question technology simulating the actual GMAT—more than any other test-prep company
- Extra help with our GMAT instructors 30 hours a week to receive one-on-one feedback
- Includes Hard Math 700+ workshops at no additional cost to help you tackle difficult problems
- Online recordings to review lessons or make up missed classes
- Online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations to work on your skills at any time of day or night
To learn more about our GMAT courses and options, click here.
Our case for a higher score. Princeton Review LSAT Ultimate students average a 12-POINT score increase from their first to best proctored practice test, when they take all six. These results are based on 24% of LSAT Ultimate In Person students who took all six proctored practice exams.
Ultimate delivers the most comprehensive prep experience available. You'll get a thorough review of every single topic tested and master our proven test-taking strategies with extensive in-class practice.
- 220+ hours of prep, including:
- 84 hours of live instruction covering all content and strategies
- 130 hours of online drills and explanations so you can review content on your own
- 6 full-length, proctored LSATs to practice your pacing skills
- Access to all previously released LSAT questions so you can apply the strategies you learn in class to previously released exams
- Access to YOUR instructor outside of class to go over difficult problems, review homework, ask questions
- Additional online resources and 1,800+ pages of study materials to test your skills any time of the day or night
- Money-back guarantee
To learn more about all of our LSAT courses and options, click here.
The most comprehensive treatment for the MCAT. Dissecting the MCAT requires the expertise of a specialist. Only The Princeton Review gives you a team of 3 to 5 subject-matter experts who will provide the comprehensive instruction you need to excel on each section of the test.
You'll also benefit from extensive in-class practice and access to amplifire™, an exclusive learning technology designed to help you retain more, learn faster and reach a deeper level of MCAT mastery. Here’s what you’ll get:
- 260+ hours of prep covering all content and test-taking strategies, including:
- 123 hours of live instruction with 21 hours of verbal coaching—the most in the industry
- 128 hours of extra help with your instructors outside of class
- 135+ hours of online resources with questions, answers and explanations
- 3 to 5 trained subject-matter experts
- 11 full-length practice, tests including all released AAMC tests
- amplifire, a revolutionary study tool designed to help you retain more and learn faster
- Access to our new mobile app, MCAT Prep To Go—powered by amplifire
- 4,300+ pages of up-to-date study materials
- 15 month worry-free guarantee
To learn more about our MCAT courses and options, click here.
GRE prep to the highest degree. We simulate the adaptive format of the GRE exam in Ultimate by using our exclusive Adaptology™ teaching method. This approach seamlessly adjusts classwork and homework to your skill level focusing on the areas where you need to improve.
- 24 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies
- 184 hours of online resources, including drills, practice questions and 8 full-length, adaptive practice tests
- Our exclusive Adaptology™ teaching method
- Personalized practice test review with your teacher
- Access to your instructor outside of class—in person, by phone or via email
- Money-back guarantee
To learn more about our GRE courses and options, click here.